Monday 8 October 2012

Do Generic Conventions Restrict or Help Filmmakers?


Group 6 2012 AS from Media @ CCC on Vimeo.

Evaluation

-  I think that as a whole our presentation went well. I think we presented our thoughts and ideas well and that we also had confidence and understanding in the topics we were discussing.

- I think we worked well in our transitions also. I think although we all had different sections we had worked on by ourselves for the presentation, the flow between all of our ideas and the correlation of our ideas all added up to a group idea that we planned out to try and communicate from the start.

- I believe that our presentation could have been improved. I think for a lot of the presentation people were reading straight from there notes, making what the were saying very wordy and a bit too wishy washy when we could have been getting straight to our main thoughts and opinions.

1 comment: